Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I Got A Term Paper To Do
I have a term paper due for my graphic design class. I got to do a 600-800 word paper about accessibility. I don't know where to start. I have to start now and to a research on this topic. Technology now these days everyone can use the internet.I just found out it is against the law for a website not to have accessibility for the impaired, the website got to have something for the hearing impaired the blind etc. I working on this paper for over the next couples of days it will be hard and time consuming but I will make it a good paper. Its been a long day of writing the paper and I have headache writing this paper but I'm determine to finish this paper and get a good grade in this. Im staying focus concentrating on this paper putting the final touches on it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment